My name is Louisa and I am a Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I gained my qualification at The Clifton Practice, Bristol, a recognised Centre of Excellence for hypnotherapy.
I am also a qualified counsellor and have been awarded the BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
I am a member of the following regulatory bodies:
AfSFH – The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
NCH – National Council for Hypnotherapy.
CNHC – Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council.
- I am fully insured to practice Hypnotherapy.
- I am committed to the highest standards.
- I am bound by strict rules under the professional code of ethics and conduct.
- I ensure that I keep my skills up-to-date with regular training and Supervision.
- I hold an enhanced DBS certificate.